Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What exactly do birds have against Bikes?


Image from: http://www.hockeydrunk.com/tag/bird

After we arrived at the Capitol Hill transit tunnel for a tour of the tunnels under construction, I locked my bike up to a chain link fence.  I looked around and everything looked fine, no people hanging around, no bird poop.  When I returned from the tour, I was surprised to see that the birds had pooped on my handlebars and front fender!  WTF, Birds?

At least the bird didn't poop on my handgrips!

They made sure to poop on my fender.




2 comments:

  1. Bird saw the bright shiny buttons located next to a handy perch. "Berries,
    perhaps?" wondered Bird. Bird tried and tried to detach the buttons, and
    well, the photos tell the rest of the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS A friend asked to post that last comment because she couldn't figure out how!

    ReplyDelete